Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Creating Chaos

Today's 'Desk Snapshot'
Today is one of those days where I have far too much to do and not enough hours in the day to complete them.  With 4 products returning back into stock, 3 new products & two new colours, I know today was going to be busy!!
In the softest shell pink, this brushed alpaca screams 'baby wrap' or ballet cardigan to me.
The worst thing about getting new products, colours & yarns in when you are already very busy is that I just can't help look at them & be brimming with new ideas of what things I want to design, knit, fiddle....  It just can't happen!  I have 2 projects on the go, with 4 more waiting in the wings & a Retreat to organise!!
I really, really, really.... REALLY want to cast these two on!
So I leave it to you to enjoy these now yarns - like this Persian Green Vintage, with the Teal Brushed Alpaca - honestly don't you see the two of these together & get itchy to cast something on, anything, just one thing to play & create. *sigh*  Get back to work Maree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment